Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Weight Med- Update

I wanted to share with anyone reading the success that I have been having with the weight med program.   Not only is it weight loss, but it is also a system detox which has flushed my body of sugar and caffeine and all the Excedrin I eat like tic tacs.

I will soon share with you  the menu for the week and how I have been doing and what was tough, but for now I want to share that I am down 4 lbs.  Yesterday was a set back because I gave in to break room temptations, but altogether, down 4 lbs. 

I really only had a headache on the first and second days.  By the third day I was feeling better.

Today is day 4 and I am hoping for an even easier day today.

This program is really forcing me to take a look at when and more importantly WHY I eat.  I can find myself wanting something, even though I am not hungry.  So really looking into those feelings will help in the long run.

I have also found that I have had no pain in my pelvis...that's right NONE!  Pelvis pain for me is related to my PCOS and the oversized ovaries I sport...but I have not had any of the debilitating pain.  Before I started this program, my chin was full of really gross acne, and painful.  By the third day, my acne was disappearing.  This might be the secret to controlling my PCOS.  (I emphasize MY PCOS-since this might not work for everyone)!

I will post more soon!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment