Monday, October 15, 2012

Weight Med Program

Here is how I hope to lose 30 pounds:

Name of the game:  Weight Med Program
Duration: 60 days
Weight Loss Goal: 0.5 lb per day.  

I purchased Weight Med Homeopathic Solution from www.evitaminmarket.com.  Click here and see to what product I am referring.  I have the support of my chiropractor, who endorsed this product.  Disclaimer: It is important to get the support of a medical professional before starting any diet.

Here is the list of foods I will eat over the next 60 days:
Fruits: Apples, apricots (fresh), Bananas, Blackberries, Cherries, Cranberries, Grapefruit, Guava, Kiwis, Lemons, Limes, Oranges, Papayas, Peaches, Plums, Raspberries, Strawberries, & Tangerines   

Veggies: Asparagus, Bean Sprouts, Beet Greens, Broccoli, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Celery, Cucumber, Lettuce, Radishes, Spinach, Swiss Chard, Brussels Sprouts, Kale, Onion, Peas, Green Beans, & Tomatoes. 

Protien: Chicken (organic), Fish (cod, tilapia, walleye, halibut, flounder, shrimp, crab), Beef (organic grass fed), Turkey, Cottage Cheese, Eggs, Almonds, Walnuts, Pistachios. 

Beverages: Water (filtered), Coffee (black), Green Tea, Oolong Tea, Yerba Mate Tea, Chamomile Tea

Sweeteners: Stevia.

The nice things is, there is NO limit to the number of calories for intake so long as I eat only what is on this list. 

The plan:  1/2 dropper of solution (under tongue) 30 mins before Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 
Aside from those three main meals, I will eat an afternoon snack, and a evening snack.  If need be, I will add a morning snack between breakfast and lunch. 

The Meal Plan:  Breakfast- Fruit and tea and water plus vitamins.
Lunch: Protein, Veggie, and Water or tea.  I also added a fruit to balance out my carb intake. 
Dinner: Protein, Veggie, Water
Afternoon snack: Nuts and Fruit and LOTS of water
Evening snack: Protein (Egg or nuts), Veggie and water or Chamomile Tea.  

You should drink half your body weight in ounces of water!  This will help tremendously. 
Exercise Plan: 15 mins of yoga (lite) in the morning, and 30 min walk daily.  I will add in more when and where I can. 

I will also take a multi vitamin, Omega 3, Vitamin D, and a B-12. 

Be watching, as I will share my menu plan and shopping list!

READY.  SET.  GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment