Saturday, May 26, 2012

Delayed

Sorry for the lack of updates.  It has been long and difficult couple of days.
First, the 500 calories a day has made me very tired and very hungry and very crabby!
Second, I was not able to keep my blood sugar high enough to feel well through this process.  My blood sugar got as low as 55 and only as high at 87.  It was dropping after I would eat, which is the wrong direction!

I knew there was a chance that my PCOS and insulin resistance would complicate this process, but I didn't know how much.  I also did not loose any weight.  On the up side, I did however, successfully cleanse myself of soda and caffeine.  Until I can decide what I am going to do now, I will remain caffeine free!

My apologies for those of you who might have been looking for a great result, I know that I am bummed!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment