Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Here Comes the Hard Days

Today was day 2 of Gorging and HCG drops.  It was tough for me to gorge today as I was not as planned as I should have been.  Hubby and I spent a lot of money on fast food for these 2 gorge days as we knew these items had a high fat content.  I am just hoping that we did enough to prevent us from struggling tomorrow.
Start weight today for me was 215.  Might be a fluke, but it was down 2 lbs.  Hubby's weight was a mistake yesterday.  His initial weigh in was 252.  He weighed in today at 250, also down 2 lbs.  We shall see is this trend keeps up.

So the rest of this week's meals are as follows:
Wednesday: Breakfast-none & drops.  Lunch: 100grams Chicken breast (cooked on forman grill), Sliced cucumbers, strawberries.  Homemade dressing for the cucumbers. Drops & lots of water.  Dinner-Taco salad a la HCG regulations. Drops & lots of water.
Thursday: Breakfast-none & drops and water.  Lunch: Asian Salad (with chicken and orange), drops & water. Dinner: Bunless burgers, cucumbers, & Apple Salad.  Drops & water.
Friday: Breakfast-none & drops. Lunch- Apple Cobbler, Celery Sticks & 100 grams steak.  Drops & water.  Dinner- Chicken fajitas with celery and grapefruit. Drops & water.

I will post my recipes when I have more time.  Right now I need to prep for tomorrow's meals.  I am pre-cooking the chicken breasts and pre-measuring out the beef so that it all matches the regulations.

Thanks for the support!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment