Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 1 (Gorge Day)

Today was day 1 of the HCG diet.  Stats: Me: 217 lbs, Bust: 49 '',  Belly/Waistline 45 3/4'', Hips 45''.  Hubby: Wt 257#, Neck 18'', Chest 48 1/4'', Belly/mid-section 49 1/4 inches, Waist 46 1/2''.

Gorge day is the first day of HCG drops and we are supposed to gorge ourselves until we are full.  The more we gorge on, the less hungry and cranky we will likely be the rest of the week after the gorge days.  It was actually tough to gorge for me, because as a result of the drops, I had no appetite.  Here's what we ate: Fried egg and cheese sandwich, cereal bar, almonds and walnuts, popcorn, choc. chip cookies, Chipotle for lunch with lots of sour cream and guacamole, hot dogs, mac and cheese, doritos, red velvet cup cakes and peanut better toast.  YIKES!!  Not to mention, I almost drank half my weight in ounces of water today.  OY!

Tomorrow is more of the same, as it is the last gorge day until we start the VLCD (very low caloric diet) portion of the HCG plan.  Now that I don't feel like I am hungry or have an appetite, I think I can manage this for 30 days.  Check back with me and forgive me if I have changed my mind at the end of the week.

I will be posting our beginning photos and our menus plus shopping experiences, so stay tuned....



Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment