Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Dream a little dream...

What do you dream of? Where do you dream of being?
Do you think your dreams are attainable?

For me, I dream of so many things I sometimes worry that I might have ADD or something.
I dream of travel, I dream of having a farm, I dream of going back to school.  Sometimes I just dream to escape.

Other dreams I have are of being a better person.  Being a morning person; a more dedicated person; a thinner, healthier person; a smarter and more creative person.  I dream of being a stay at home mom, having a couple more kids, being financially stable and the list could go on and on.

Bottom line, I never share my dreams with anyone.  I don't because I mainly feel that they wont ever be attainable.

I don't know how to do it, but it might be a good idea to identify the barriers to reaching those dreams so that you can start knocking them down.

If you feel inclined, share a dream you have and a barrier to reaching that dream.  Then, this is the hard part, what are you going to do to know that barrier down.  I would be more than happy to focus on knocking down all of your barriers, that would keep my distracted from mine.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment