Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Blog, Really?

I have been toying with the idea of starting a blog for some time now, and finally took the plunge.  I read a few peoples' blogs and have found them enlightening and enjoyable.  I think there are reasons for starting my blog, This Captivating Life, and I am not sure if I know all of those reasons yet.  Can I just say that it is something that feel called to do at this moment? 

Like many women, I am a verbal processor...I have to talk things through and even when I should be all talked out about a topic, I keep talking about it.  I have attempted to journal my thoughts and experiences, but that seems to be short lived and I give up on it almost right away.  Sometimes I feel like I have an inner monologue that is just screaming to be put onto a blog...so here I am.  I only hope that I can be as inspiring as the bloggers that I follow. 

A little bit about me: I am a dreamer, and I need to allow myself to remember that part of me, and so in this blog, I might get a little grand and unrealistic sometimes.  I am spiritual; I may express my spirituality through my blog posts.  I have been provided for in ways only explainable by faith and I may choose to share those experiences.  I am human; I may not always be the best version of myself, but that is what this blog is supposed to do for me, be the best version of myself.  Feel free to use this blog as an opportunity to be the best version of yourself as well. 

Welcome to My Captivating Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment