Thursday, September 15, 2011

Accountability

One of the reasons why I decided to start this blog is because I would like to make some changes in my life.  I would like to be a better me for myself and those around me.  I have been reading one of the blogs that I follow and this woman has really inspired me to make some changes in my life.  I already knew I wanted to make some changes before reading her blog, but I feel more motivated for those changes now that I have become a follower of her blog. 
This woman is honest and open with how she is feeling.  She is real!  What I like about her blog is that she and I have some similarities and she has spoken, well written really, opening about her fears of failures and not being able to keep the changes once they occur.  So this blog is also about accountability for me.  I need and want to be accountable for who I am and who I want to be.  This is not about low self-esteem, because I am very confident in myself. 
I will share my goals with you after I have taken the time to come up with the whys and hows of them.

Do you have any goals or life changes that you have been thinking about making?  Please feel free to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment