Monday, April 30, 2012

Hugs

How many hugs do you get each day?  Maybe you start your day with a hug, maybe a smooch or two.
In the 5 Languages of Love, it says that "It is rumored a person needs 7 hugs a day to stay healthy."

Personally, I don't think we hug enough and when we do, it seems awkward. 

I am a toucher...just ask my hubby.  I am always reaching out for him and holding his hand, rubbing the back of his head, scratching his back. Seriously, it's like I just can't keep my hands off!  I think because I feel loved by the amount and kind of touch I receive, I also express my love and care for another person by touching them. 

In what ways do you express your love and care and in what ways do you feel someone's love and care for you?

How many of you think we could all use more hugs?!

No comments:

Post a Comment